Hélice develops a crypto platform that makes high-end prostheses affordable. Recently, the company has been seeking partner companies in the United States, especially in California.
Héloïse Ravaz – Founder and CEO of Hélice
Hélice launches a new crypto feature that lowers the price of the high-end prosthesis. It is halving the price of artificial organs and bionic prostheses. In the recent expansion, to make the cause achievable for all the needy patients, the company is seeking partner companies in the United States, especially in California.
Hélice Prosthesis aims to make things happen regarding high-tech reconstructive medicine funding. It also aims at driving the sector forward with a token as the propeller moves the ship. It is a small but necessary part for energy to be converted into movement.
The movement is at the genesis of the project as conceived by Hélice Prosthesis.
- Hélice works as a systemic move (by disrupting the business model)
- The company is allowing amputees, disabled people, or people confined to a hospital bed to move again, thanks to prostheses that are easier to live with.
- For the Hélice token to be more robust (to help more and more patients)
Furthermore, Hélice’s objective is to reduce medical prostheses costs drastically. To name a few, bionic arms, retinal implants, heart implant prostheses, or exoskeletons are costly. The specific technology has already been on the market for more than ten years. But time has not come for price reductions. Indeed, here are the main reasons explaining this situation:
- These sophisticated technologies require a very high degree of individualization.
- Several weeks and even several months are necessary to implant the prosthesis.
- This creates physical pain in patients, resulting in discouragement.
- The fragility and the evolution of the patient’s condition generate high ongoing costs.
- Even the most sophisticated prostheses do not last for a long time, discouraging patients.
- It takes several years for new products to obtain some regulatory approval.
The Hélice Token
The Hélice token (H́) is the simplest solution provided by current crypto asset technology. It should act as a booster over time to lower prices, break the vicious cycle, and trigger some capital inflow to develop prosthetic technologies.
Hélice is a multiblockchain project developed by the Héloïse Ravaz – the CEO of the company. Users can use several different blockchains if they are public. To date, an Hélice token, divisible by 18 decimal places, is registered on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20). The contract can be found on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8d7f0d4fa4d408ab026daf3b6781ede52212ef36. (the token is not for sale yet)
Intending users must visit the website for further information.
Contact Person: Héloïse Ravaz
Email: Send Email
The post Hélice launches a new crypto feature that lowers the price of high-end prostheses. appeared first on King Newswire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No People Reportage journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.