Charlotte, North Carolina Oct 27, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Legacy Music officially opens its doors Friday, October 29th, 2021, with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house followed by a full day of activities Saturday, October 30th, 2021.
The grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony are open to the public. Area performers and musicians are invited to tour the facility and meet the team behind this ground-breaking project.
Legacy Music located in Gastonia’s Eastridge Mall includes:
- Two state-of-the-art recording studios and a rehearsal studio
- A 1,200 square foot photography studio equipped with a 20′ x 20′ Cyclorama Wall
- Internet Radio station “RAW 704” streaming music 24/7
- Podcast & Voiceover Studio
- Content creation space for social media influencers and media brands.
Legacy Music was created for creatives at every level of experience, from new creators to seasoned professionals seeking a professional facility to produce their content.
Legacy Music will celebrate its official opening with two days of festivities.
- Friday, October 29, 2021, at 3:30 pm Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Open House
- Saturday, October 30, 2021, from 12 pm – 7 pm Grand Opening festivities will include performances by Local and National Artist and Social Media Influencers, live In-Studio interviews, and fan Meet & Greets.
Follow @legacymusicco_ on Instagram.
Source :Legacy Music Co
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No People Reportage journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.